Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 5, 2018

April

Here we are in April of 2018.  Did the first 3 months of the year go as fast to you as they did to me...

Wow.  Time surely seems to be going, going and going.  It seems to me that some days I get out of bed in the morning and before I know it, I am getting back into bed at night.

I used to be very good at guessing and knowing what the time was before I checked a clock.  I am not as good as I once was.  Time feels more evasive than I've known it to be.

My sleep has been disruptive, too, if only to wake up and look at the clock and fall back into a wonderful sleep.

I am often seeing the numbers 1234 in sequence in many different things including on the clock.  I find myself laughing and smiling as I notice this occurring.

If you are seeing a number or a group of numbers frequently, it just (possibly) may mean something.  Some say it is a sign from the angels.  If you look up 'spiritual meaning of ____ (said number), there just may be a message there for you.  If nothing else, it may hold some fun for you.

There are signs everywhere if we are open to see them.  One Easter a year after my mother died, I remember walking my dog, Durby, along one of our favorite paths and I remember thinking that I wished my mom was here to say Happy Easter to.  Right after the thought occurred, a man on a bike rode by and said 'Happy Easter'.   Sure it could be a coincidence, but just what if it was a gift.  I accept it as a gift.  It is much more fun for me. I like fun.

Often I would come here to the blog and I would know the amount of people that would have visited that day before seeing the actual number.  It brought me delight and I told myself that it was a sign that me doing this blog was a positive thing that fell into the realm of doing what is best for my journey and best for my vocation or calling.  Again, more fun.  

Do you ever think of someone and then find they reach out to you...  Do you ever reach out to someone and they respond they were either just thinking about you or how perfectly timed it was for them to hear from you...  that you really made their day.

May you choose to be open and aware of any such or similar signs showing up for you that you could construe as a particularly helpful, inspirational, supportive or joyful moment for you.  A sign that you are on your right path.

One of my favorite sayings is that "You know you got it if it makes you feel good." (Janis Joplin)

How true this is!  When you are feeling whole, happy, elated, content and good because what you are choosing to do is helping you to feel just this.  It feels like an extension of you.  It is who you are; in your blood; your soul purpose; your soul connection.  At the core of your being, you know what you love, what is best, what you want and what makes your whole being fulfilled.  This is what I wish for you; as often as possible and as much as possible.

I do not think we are here to feel this way all the time.  I don't think it is a goal that I can achieve to feel this way all the time.  I believe we must feel some opposition in order to really feel the 'brightness'.  How else would we know a difference...

As we stay open to time, moments, experiences, signs, people, connections and our own feelings from deep within, we experience the most fulfilling life possible as we bring our loving truth into it.

We can be angry and still be connected to love.   We can be hurt and still be connected to love.  We can feel challenged and still be connected to love.

Your love is the greatest gift you have.  May you stay in your own loving place and live out from this place every time that you find it possible to do so.  The more we practice and allow it, perhaps, the more it happens and comes naturally.

We won't know if we don't try.

May you open up to your love in your time.  The time is now for love.   It is always time to let love prelude and be carried into all circumstances, experiences, moments and connections.

I know it is what makes me feel best.  I know it is a much better time for me when I present love.

May you give yourself the present of love as often, as much, and as available to you that it is.

What time is it...   Let your love shine time.   Let it shine way out.  Let it shine way in.  Let it surround you.   Let it lead you.  Let it carry you.  Let it be so.

Love is what time it is...   Love o'clock time.   Ha.  Sometimes, I just crack myself up. !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment