Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 21, 2018

Antsy

It is an 'antsy' day for me today.  My husband missed his flight and had to book another flight for a later landing.  It is wonderful he can still get in today.   It is only 7 hours difference than when he was originally supposed to land.

And, yet, I feel discombobulated.  The way I thought my day was going to 'play out' is not the way it is playing out.

I am grateful he is safe.   I am grateful we can still do the day.  I am grateful how it is all working out... And, still, I sit with my insides feeling chaotic.

How interesting and how 'unfun'.

I'm breathing.   I'm walking the dogs.   I'm enjoying the warm temperatures.  I'm talking to friends.  And, I still sit in discombobulation...

What is a woman to do....   !

We are having crabs that were sent in from Maryland tonight.  I have them on ice and I can smell the bay seasoning.  My daughter and her boyfriend are coming to enjoy them with us.  I won't eat so many because of my hands.   I will enjoy some.

Out of sorts.   Uncalm.  Uncool.  NOT as cool as a cucumber.

This is where I find myself.  I don't like it.  I'm not being very good at accepting it.  I am open to flowing with it and allowing whatever is going on with me to process, feel, be and let happen.  I love myself through.

Every day can't be easy.  Every moment can't be fun.  I can't always be cool (lol).  I can always be open to the flow and the trusting of the process of life.

This human experience is quite the ride.   May you ride it out as only you do.

May you be open to acceptance, flow, allowance and self-love.  

May you breathe and know that you are.

May you be as cool as you can be as often as possible.  Ha.!

Life is an adventure.  May we all open up to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment