Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 22, 2018

Settling In

With each new day comes the opportunity to settle into one's self.  Where I am at; what I am feeling; what I desire; what I need; where I want to go; what I can do today to bring myself contentment, wholeness, comfort and fulfillment.

The good news is I am the one that can prepare myself and give myself these things.

The not so good news is that I am the only one that can prepare myself and give myself these things.

It is so nice when I meet myself where I am at; through love and support.  It is so nice when I show myself kindness.   It is so nice when I do not allow harsh judgment into my being.  It is so nice when I know that I am enough and that I can love.  I can always choose love.

May you let it be 'so nice' for yourself.

In settling in and accepting what is just now, in this moment, and bringing myself and my truth into what is presenting itself to me as my life, I allow and invite wholeness, comfort and fulfillment in.

Oh do I like the peace that enters and opens up from my soul when I allow myself to be, need, desire and do exactly what makes me me.  When I live from the truth of me, I live wholly.

There is no better gift that we can give to ourselves and each other.

May we settle into living the greatness, the challenge, the vulnerability, and the vibration of the energy that makes us us.

In this, just maybe, we create a world of wholeness, comfort and fulfillment.

Free to be who we are from a place of openness, love and compassion...

May you get your You on!

May it 'go down'!!!  Hoot.  

May you give the spirit of you - your authenticity - freedom and flight...


No comments:

Post a Comment