Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 2, 2018

Full Moon Magic

Currently, we have full moon magic!  This full moon is about healing, change and support.  Most full moons are said to represent letting go of what no longer works for you.  This full moon is about helping you to get on your best path and move forward in the best version of yourself.

May you feel its healing light and let it surround you and go through you.   May you be open to feeling and walking forward into what you favor and what favors your life.  Open your heart and know what you want and believe in it.

Let your imagination wake up and soar with this moon.

Dancing in the moonlight always sounds like fun to me.  Join in the 'dance' that is best for you and believe in it and let You happen.

Wish you gratitude and graciousness for what is coming your way.  May it lift you up and place you down, gently, right where you are supposed to be.

Trust your feelings.  Trust your instinct.  Trust your truth.

Walk into every situation as the 'truest you' available to you in each moment.

Healing isn't ever about feeling good all of the time.  Healing, sometimes, just may be about not feeling good and still knowing that you can love and choose kindness and peace over war within and without.

Namaste.

Happy Full Moon to You.


No comments:

Post a Comment