Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What's Happening

Hello to You.

Thank you for welcoming me into your computer.  Ha!   May this post find you breathing in and out; deeply and mindfully.  Perhaps, take a moment or two to just be one with your breath...  Notice your body.  Notice what you are feeling.  Take a moment to be with your whole self from time to time.

Some of us do not do this enough; if at all.  When we get silent within ourselves, we invite peace and inner knowing to show up.  From this place of peace and inner knowing, we, perhaps, live our best selves forward.

This is my wish for you today.

Tired.  I feel tired.  Others are feeling tired too; from time to time.  Are we in information overload and just doing our job of processing it all and putting it where it belongs...

Let stay what is helpful.  Let stay what you are able to help.  Let go of what is hurtful.

May you let your breath, peace and inner knowing carry you where it is best for you to be.

Everything seems to be 'touching' us differently; more realistically, than ever before.  What touches one nation, seems to touch all.  What touches one individual, seems to touch a majority of people; if not all.

Consciously, we may not always know this (and some surely do).  I think our subconscious just may be on overdrive.  Mine anyway.

And, it is all okay.  Even when I feel tired, scared, confused or frustrated, I am not my feelings.  I am behind (or is it above or below) these feelings.  I am the one who can know them and decide how to treat and process them.

May you be aware of your own feelings and step back and decide what feels best and is your best way to process through them.

There is no other way to where we are going than through.  We live through this moment to get to future moments.  It is in this moment where choice and living live.  This moment is yours, may you participate in it the way that brings you the most content and happy.

May you live lovingly through the moments of your life.  Live YOU on.

Let YOU happen.  Let you happen as the best possibility of YOU.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment