Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Queen of Vessels

I used to 'play' with Tarot Cards often.  I do not know how to 'read' them.  I would just pick 1 to 3 of them at a time and see what they say.

I came across my deck last night and decided to pick one card.  I'd like to share.

Queen of Vessels
"Tarot Wisdom - You have a mystery to ponder.  The unconscious may be trying to present you with something that is yet beyond your grasp.  Or perhaps you are only supposed to ponder the mystery.  Sometimes to explain the mysteries of life is to diminish them.  When a seed is planted in the ground it mush remain unseen for a time while it germinates. If we expose it prematurely to the light it will not sprout."   "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

May you believe that you are exactly where you are supposed to be.  Be true to this present moment.  Be authentic.  Breathe.  Believe that right where you are, you are supposed to be.  You are gathering wisdom that is meant for just you.  You matter.

Thank you.

May you choose content/fulfilled/trust now, in this moment.  Invite ease and permission to be exactly what you feel, are, know and am.


No comments:

Post a Comment