Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 8, 2018

Radiance

You are being touched by the divine.   The divine is within you.  You were born out of the Divine.

I was just out walking the dogs and I was noticing how awesome, spacious, open, beautiful and divine the sky is.  The word divine just kept coming in my head; and my heart.

I felt great gratitude for this expansive sky above my head and I was considering how it is above each of us walking on this earth.

This same sky is over your head and your head and your head.  All you need do is look up, breathe and feel the experience that you are supposed to feel.

It is my hope that we all take time to experience what is here for us to experience and process it with open hearts and minds.  Each experience is only fully experienced when we let it be so.  Perhaps, until we get the message that is meant for us - that we need to know - 'like' experiences keep occurring.

It sometimes feels easier to not let certain experiences in...  but is it...   Is anger better than the experience of pain and/or hurt...  Does putting our mind elsewhere stop the experience from happening...  Does closing our heart to the feelings that come up enable us to live on our truest of paths...

It is in the experiences that are meant for us that we grow, become, and get to know the depth of ourselves.

"Know Thyself"...   "To Thine Own Self be True"...

There is only one you under this expansive sky.  May you dive into and live the truth of You as best you can.

In this, you are participating as you were born to.  In this, the best and most true for you paths will be shown and open for you to be all that you are and can be.

May you trust the process of life.  May you walk the truth of you.  May you experience this moment from peace and openness as much as possible.  May you experience this moment as only you can.  Experience this moment in the most mindful and loving way that is possible to you.

Oh, the beauty of the divine.

Divine... (dictionary.com)
- of or relating to a god, especially the Supreme Being
- proceeding from God
- extremely good; unusually lovely
- of superhuman or surpassing excellence
- to perceive by intuition or insight


No comments:

Post a Comment