Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, March 17, 2018

Thank you. Honored

Country Group Hug

I want to thank You from the following countries for stopping in to visit.  I am greatly honored and thankful for YOU.

United States                              Egypt

Germany                                     Indonesia

Brazil                                          France

Portugal                                       Ireland

Vietnam                                       Cambodia

Canada                                         Singapore

Australia                                      Nigeria

Russia                                          Estonia

United Arab Emirates                   United Kingdom

Chile                                             India

Argentina                                      Thailand

May you do your own group hug with the people in your life.  May we all lead and live through love.  In the greatest of challenges, there is always the hug... !

May you hug and be hugged.



No comments:

Post a Comment