Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 3, 2010

Queries You May Want to Ask Yourself in Regard to Happily Ever After

I have been thinking about marriages.  I believe we (who are married) all have done this at one time or another and I'm wondering if there are some of us (if not most of us) that, just maybe, have only been thinking about it.  For instance, contemplating it without any changes and/or decisions made to make it the best marriage possible for the two people involved.  This is not a judgement; I wish it only to be an observation.

When I awoke this morning, these questions were on my mind in response to my thoughts.

Do you lead your life making yourself happy and content?  Do you know that it is your right and responsibility to?

Are you, perhaps, holding on to your dream(s) and/or illusion(s) of your partner?   What is the reality of  today/yesterday(s)?

Are you able to look in the mirror and tell the person looking back at you how much they are loved?  (How, if at all, does this change if you do this with your children's faces in mind )


I really believe that the only way we can give others happiness is if we truly have it ourselves.


What can you do for yourself right now that will give you a taste of happiness today? Baby steps are always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment