Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 24, 2010

All Emotions Go

These past few days surely have been 'an all emotions go' time.  I have felt happiness and belonging and I have felt great sadness and all alone.  Fear and darkness along with love and light.

What I found myself doing differently, however, was ACCEPTING it all.  Instead (or along with) my usual thinking of 'oh I hate this' and 'I can't stand this', I found myself saying I accept it even though I don't like it and I am grateful for the information.  I just responded favorably to it.  I tried to do what felt loving to myself in all situations (emotions).  Yes, I am kind of exhausted and yes, I feel more at peace.  I like the peace.  I like it alot!

I do not really know what's going to happen from here and I do know change is happening for me.  I am choosing to think of this as positive even though, at times, it feels really hard.

Do you feel like you could accept something in your life that you have always resisted; even if just for today?  Stop fighting.   Try it on - it may feel peaceful to you also.  That is my wish for you.  I don't think we have anything to lose but frustration, anxiety, being stuck in the same story maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment