Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 23, 2010

Made It

I made it to CA and all is calm(er) and I am able to let go of my east coast life for the time being.  Doing the 'work' there did enable me to be calm here; although I'd like to complete the work in a more loving to myself way!  I am anxious regarding the conference.  Anxious and excited.  My goal is to get through it knowing more than when I arrived and feeling more me as I am leaving.  (I have this concern about wanting to fit in and wanting to share happiness.  I'll see where this goes.)

Anyway, I met a woman at the airport and I got a little bit of  'enlightenment' from her words that I'd like to share.

Life, maybe, isn't so much about focusing on our circumstances.  Perhaps, the circumstances are much less important than the way we see our circumstances.  What we tell ourselves may be more important than the actual situation itself.  Can it be that if we see our current circumstances differently, this is what can alter our lives.  I believe that if we change the way we look at things; we have a much better chance at change.  (I'm betting this is where 'if we keep doing the same things; we get the same results' comes from).  I know I'm basically saying the same thing over again.  However, this is a big one for me.

Is there something that you can think differently about right now?  Poof, just look at it and decide there is a better way to look at something and think of it like that. 

i.e.  I am in control of me; I deserve this; I don't deserve this; I trust the process of life; I am safe.

Again, as much as I'm scared to admit, my head has waves of energy floating around in my brain.  I had to go lay down.  I get dizzy easily as I'm typing this. 

I truly believe my thought patterns are changing and this is the 'waves' I feel in my head as they are 'setting up shop'.  The dizziness maybe is the old patterns being broken up and not quite understanding why and wanting the status quo.

This is scary for me and not comfortable and certainly not the easiest thing I've ever done.

However, for almost 20 years, I have been saying I know exactly what I want and what makes me happy  on the inside; I do not know how to get it on the outside.  Perhaps, I am being brave enough and have had enough suffering and pain; that I am pushed to this.  Just say it and voice it and ask for it.  Perhaps, I can be vulnerable (even if not fully willing) to show the real me and ask for what I truly want.

Are you ready to try it with me and just see what happens?

For me, it's like having to say "I am safe through love" (from Healing Yourself - Louise Hay)  - and not knowing or feeling this anywhere in my person; wondering where I can get connected to this belief.   I am choosing to voice it anyway and watch what happens.

For you it may be "I deserve this change", "I am my own person", "I can trust people at my own discretion".  Make one up for yourself.   Fly high with it!

Good luck - I'm with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment