Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 17, 2010

Where to Begin

What beautiful weather the northeast coast of the United States has been having.  Perfect weather.  Nice breezes, low humidity, warm sunshine, beautiful landscaping.  I see different shades of green, flowers of pink, red, orange, purple, and a beautiful blue sky.  I look outback and see the waterfall flowing into the koi pond.  I see the healthy, happy leaves blowing in the breeze.  I see the sun shining on the trees.  It is glorious.  The beauty of nature is awesome!

I think we are nature.  Our forms are nature.  We come from nature and we go back to nature.  We must be awesome too.  I had a beautiful experience today finding me.  I feel connected to me; connected to my body.  I feel free to be me.

I had my usual two hour a week massage and I gave up something today.  I gave up my darkness; I gave up my suffering; I gave up my negative thoughts and negative feelings.  I felt what came up and I let it go.  The past as many years as I can remember; I felt these things within myself but then fear would rear it's ugliness and keep me stuck.  Fear would come up when the masseuse would put (what I thought was too much)  pressure on a muscle or a body part and I'd run away in my head or shut down in my body.  I was really good at doing both.  I was very good at not feeling.  Feeling, I thought, was too hard.  Easier not to feel.

Today, even if it is just for today, I like feeling.  Feeling is good.  Without it, I can't be happy, can't be joyful, can't feel wholeness.

If I gave up 'darkness' only for today, I am grateful.  I want to let it go and just pass through me if it must.  I do not want to allow it to linger for too long.  I prefer happiness, light and joy over sadness, dark and sorrow. 

Good vs. Evil.   Good will always win if we get out of it's way!  Just let it happen.  Feel whatever it is you are feeling and know that it's real for you and it's okay that you feel this way.  Then decide how it feels on you and in you.  If it feels good, happy, wonderful - keep it.   If it feels bad, sad, horrible - let it go.  Take a baby step toward change and step into the real you. 

What are you feeling in this moment?  Do you choose to keep it or let it go?  You have the power to choose, to change, to really live.  Do it for you.  Do it for me.  Do it for the people that love and need you.  Do it to better mankind!
  (okay, maybe I went a little too far on this one? ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment