Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 24, 2010

Congruence

I believe it's a great idea that our minds and souls are congruent. (Congruent - come together, fit in, agree)   Do not make a move until the mind and soul are together in the decision making; in everything we do.  Together as one.  I am realizing that this isn't true for me alot of the time.  I never really even thought of it like this.  I am choosing to let my mind and soul talk to each other to see what is right for me and, very hopefully, follow through.  I choose to live the rest of my life being congruent in this manner.

The praying mantis teaches us congruency of the mind and soul through stillness, calmness, intuition, patience, balance, mindful, awareness, and creativity.  She never makes a move until she is 100% certain it is the right move for her. 

Is your mind and soul congruent? 

No comments:

Post a Comment