Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 26, 2010

Never Give Up

I saw this tree; I never saw a tree like this before.  It captivated me.  I wondered how old it was.  I wondered what it has seen and how much it has been through. I saw the new growth.  I was in awe.

No matter how much we go through; no matter how beaten down we feel; no matter how old we are, while we are still alive, there is always a chance for new growth; new developments; a new story.

Live like this tree.  Be in awe of yourself.

No matter what we've been through, where we've been; how old we get - we can still be anew. We can still create new 'shoots'.  Just like this tree, we find new growth and we have internal power that we can tap into.  It's okay to have a 'gardener' help you out.  The beauty that can come is awesome.  You have 'awesome' deep within you. 

Stand strong; push forward; keep on growing.

No matter what size of  your new branch(es), give it permission to grow.  Give yourself permission to flourish.  Anything really is possible.  You just have to believe.  And, if you can't believe right now, go digging for it.  I believe it's in there.  I have felt it and I have seen it in others again and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment