Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trying Something New

I decided just this morning to try thinking what can I get from people, instead of thinking what I can offer people.  I have never consciously thought this way and I thought 'try something different'.  Really different.

Really cool to me was that at one of my classes (2 hours after I thought of this concept) here at the conference - here is a lady telling me about connective tissue and health.  My disease is unhealthy connective tissue.  I so related to most of what she was saying and she was offering a solution. 

Coincidence  - I don't think so.....

Anyway, before I met this woman, my blog was going to be about me thinking what I can take away from people (of course, in a healthy way) and to invite others to change their way of looking at their life in the same manner today.

If you go around wondering what you can do, what you can offer, what you can connect to to help others, then, maybe just for today - change it up.  Go around with the intention of what others can offer you, what you can allow others to do for you.  Interesting concept, right?

Or, if you are someone that doesn't always worry about what you can give others, is your balance of giving and receiving equal or close to equal.  Is it where you know it would work best at?

We are meant to give and we are meant to receive.  If you feel happy when you do something for others, why would you not give that gift to others by allowing them to do for you.   Isn't it a more balanced world if we can give and we can receive?

I also found myself last night trying to give 'tips' to these two ladies that I met; hoping to help them to find a way to not feel guilt for the wrong reasons.  I think this also helped me to find the idea of be quiet and listen' for a change.  Not everyone wants my help. 

So, what feels right to you for today?  Looking for help, giving help or a little of both?  Try to do it differently;  if only for today.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment