Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wowza

Nowadays, banks will not take wrapped coins; we have very little (if any) use of household telephones; many things may sometimes work; many professionals do not know many answers in their field of expertise; many laypeople do not feel so secure and all work very hard.   24/7 is a real thing.   

I sure hope the youth of today are willing and excited to cope with the world like I was when I had my whole life in front of me.  I hope these electronic, competitive times are more easily navigated by them than what I am experiencing. 

Nowadays, I don't know where I'm going to be living; I'm surprised daily with news; and the future is completely open to create anew.  Many are having such difficult, intense moments; and

it is a time of letting go; holding on; standing up; sitting down; relaxing; giving it our all; being together; being individuals - thinking that it's how we respond to our world that makes us us; and still thinking that thinking we are the center of our world is selfish....

WOWZA

WHICH WAY IS UP!?!??!?!?!?

This is the question that comes to mind just now --   WHICH WAY IS UP?!    lol and not really

I do believe we are all here together, on this Earth, at this time and it is one of the most dramatically changing times in all of history.  We can connect with people on the other side of the world within seconds; we have computers doing our banking and thinking for us and we have telephones (like a third arm) that have almost all answers to every question imaginable at our fingertips.  The telephones can record, document and store just about anything.  Yet, just possibly, this is a time when many of us feel the most lost.  What is up with this?!?!?! 

What a great opportunity to be found! 

WOWZA is all I can say, feel, think and believe.   I have to remember to breathe today.

May you connect and 'find' yourself and bring all of who you are with you wherever you go.  Go lovingly, openly and share who you are with us. My wish.

This just may be the most important purpose of 'us'.   Learning to share all of what you are about, lovingly and allowing others be what they are all about, lovingly. 

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment