Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fish..

Our pond in the backyard of our home up north has recently 'died'.  As winter thaws and daffodils and tulips peak out from under the surface of the dirt, dead fish float to the top of the murky water.  I am 'done in' with this information.  I am beyond sad.  I breathe, sit and live as I process this grief and, what to me is horror.

Below is an excerpt from a letter I wrote sharing my loss and sadness over the demise of my beautiful and ever so joyful, relaxing pond.  I know I left it to be sold with the house.  I was certain that someone would love and cherish it as I did.

I was wrong.  It seems like I am learning that I cannot always be right.  Although I knew this already, it is getting emblazoned into my being ever so deeply just now.   I have a plan, the Universe laughs.  The Universe is more 'able' than I.   I am 'able' in my ability to deal, feel and know my human self only.  I know I am connected to all that is.  I do not have the power to change to/through my beliefs and make it so if it is not in the grand plan. 

I am in God's plan and hands; not my own.  My 'hands' are to experience what is and my mind is to dream, learn and congregate all for this human experience.  My heart is to love and feel.  Thus far, I have lived spectacular experiences.


"I'm processing huge grief and, unfortunately, I want to blame and I know despair.  I'm mad at God because I think I have been such a good person full of kindness and I tell myself that I don't deserve so much sadness, despair and grief.

My husband leaves in one hour.  He has been away a lot.  He won't be back for 5 days again. 

I truly have to figure out me and live me wherever, however, whoever, whatever...

I pray I will and I can.

The fish have done me in.  14 years of feeding, loving, building and enjoying them.  Whoosh.  Dead.  There's 7 alive.  Our pond guy feels we had 200.  I feel awful for their suffocation.  I'd often wake up in the middle of the night to hang and sit with them.  I concerned myself about the water level, the occasional heron, the flow of the waterfalls.  It was my favorite part of the house.  Well.  No worrying or loving them anymore.  I will always be grateful I had that experience.

And, yes, I had left them anyway.  I'm still feeling yucky about the fish.  Horrible. 

This is another lesson of attachment.detachment.abandonment.

It's all about happiness, contentment, love within and shared without.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Be love.

I let go of love once because it hurt so much to lose it.  I don't know where I'm at just now.

Be you well.  You are beautiful, you matter and you are enough."

May you be you well.  You are beautiful, you matter and you are enough.  What you feel is yours to feel -- allow it and be all that you are made of.

                                                       Unknown

May you choose to be love, fair, kind, ______ because that is who you are and it feels good inside of yourself to be this way, period.  Continue to draw up from who you are to have peace within as you experience outside sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment