Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Not Letting Go

I have been told again and again and again and again.... (you get the picture) ...  that my bid will not be accepted for me to purchase 'my' house.

I will not let it go.  I found myself writing letters today; talking to people and sitting with and praying for answers where I'm supposed to be when I leave where I am.   What house; what community, what location (land or beach)...

I feel childish like I won't take no for an answer - or, at the very least, I don't want to take no for an answer. 

I've been wanting to find a four leaf clover.  I have not been able to.   It is not one of my champion things that I do.  In fact, the only time I found a four leaf clover was after my mom passed away. 

I'm all over the place with knowing peace within, knowing anger and disappointment, knowing frustration; and trusting the process.

My 'r' on my keyboard is sticking just now and I have to press it two or three times to make it appear on screen.

LOL  

It is time to regroup.   I need to let go first.   This will be my goal in the now.   Let go of what I thought would happen.  I believed it with everything in me that this house would be mine.   Even as I type this, it is hard for me to accept that it is not.

So, I walk on with what I know.  I process what I know.   I feel what I know.   I look forward to seeing where I will go.

Ha.  Now, the 'r' types easily and freely onto the screen.

Yes, maybe this is the time that I have lost 'it'...  I am surely in a strange place. 

I trust that I am right where I am supposed to be and I will know where to go and what to do when I am supposed to.

May you trust that you are right where you are supposed to be and you will know where to go and what to do exactly at the time that will best benefit you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment