Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mind and Body - Where are you....

My mind is certainly not where my body is today.  My mind is up north wheeling and dealing with the issues and decisions that need to be 'wheeled' and dealt with. 

A friend reminds me of how I like to say 'be here now' and I realize I want to have my mind where my body is. 

So, as I transfer, sell, move, think about renovating - I realize that I can take one thought at a time.  I can do it the way that feels best in myself and I can allow my mind to be here with my body even though I need to deal with issues that are not.

It is amazing how quickly I can feel like I am up there even though my physical body is not. 

Confusion, chaos and uncertainty prevails just now.   Yet, one thing I do know is who I am and what I believe and what I feel.   I can stand strong and peaceful in this while I deal with the chaotic in that.

May you let your mind be where your body is as often as possible.   May you stand strong, yet open in your beliefs with peaceful believing in your self no matter how much chaos is around you.

If you feel chaotic, perhaps STOP., breathe and acknowledge yourself and ask your self your goal in this very moment and continue on from here. 

Namaste'.  From the depth of myself I honor you at the depth of yourself.

                                                  M. Khan, Facebook "Blood Moon" 

No comments:

Post a Comment