Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 24, 2014

5s

Yesterday I celebrated my 23rd wedding anniversary.  It was a lovely day.  We had massages and went and took several pictures on the beach as it was a picture perfect day.

I realized it was 23 years on the 23rd of April.  'My' house, which is getting less and less likely to be 'my' house; the address is 131 = 5.  1+1+3.   I have been seeing a lot of fives lately.  I wake up this morning and the clock time adds up to 5.  (I am having fun now!)   

I look up five and it says 5 is all about change. 

I'm so ready for more change in my life.   I'm ready for positive, fulfilling change.  I'm open to receive it.  Bring it on, I say; please! 


"The vibrations of the number 5 are those of personal freedom and individuality motivation, making positive life choices and/or changes, transformation, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 5 is a message from the angels that important life changes are upon you and these changes will bring about many positive opportunities for you.  The angels ask that you look upon these changes with an optimistic and positive attitude as they are destined to bring you many long-term benefits.  Remember to be grateful for the auspicious opportunities ahead of you.

When Angel Number 5 appears repeatedly it is a message from your angels to do with your health and wellbeing.  Your angels are helping you to make positive, healthy lifestyle choices and changes that will enhance and benefit you in many ways;  physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Rest assured that your angels love, support and encourage you through these transitions, and if feeling any fears, ask for angelic guidance any time you feel the need.

The repeating Angel Number 5 tells you that only you know your true heart's desires, and only you can fulfill your own destiny."
From sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com by Joanne


May you fulfill your destiny as only you can; each and every moment you breathe.  Fulfill it by being true and loving to yourself (and others) and all else will fall into place.


For me, 'answers' used to be 'out there' past the horizon.  Now, I believe 'answers' are right here where I am standing; they come best from within.

P.s.   As I await this 'change', my goal in this moment is to 'experience' it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment