Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, April 13, 2014

No Words

I feel emotional pain.  There are no words for the pain and dis-ease I feel.  I feel frustrated that this is my truth just now.  I feel anxiety in the way I feel.

Hence, letting go; breathing deep; trusting I feel this way for real reasons - and let myself feel this way because it is how I feel -  seems to be the answer I choose to 'play' with just now.

Feelings are temporary.  If I wait, my feelings will change.  Something will alter without and within myself that will allow/encourage myself to feel differently.

I honor how I feel even when I don't like it.   Perhaps, I can look at it as an opportunity to change my thinking, change what I'm doing, just be with my truth.

Perhaps, allow my feelings to lead me forward; guide me.

"You know you got it if it makes you feel good."  Janis Joplin

I come from love of self and honor of what is.  No words is/are acceptable if I have no words.

May you come from love of self and honor 'what is' for you.  May you walk through and grow from how you feel from moment to moment. 

Don't hate it; love it.  Hating it just may create more negative energy; weigh me down.   Loving it is positive energy and feels better; lighter.

Honor yourself hating it if that is where you are just now.  It is okay.  Allow yourself to feel the hate, lovingly.  (oh yeah, figure that one out!) 

                                            "The Road to Me" Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment