Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Deep Breath

I awake to many deep breaths today.  They are needed to calm my insides and connect to my innate knowing.   I'm feeling out of my body and certainly not grounded.

I'm hiring a web designer.  Actually, my wonderful husband is.  I am told I have to come up with a domain name.  How exciting!

How scary I can let it be in the moments I lose trust in myself and the process.

I breathe deep to connect to the trust of what is inside of myself; to my creativity that drives this and the love that honors this.  I always knew I was destined to connect deeply.  I mostly called this 'knowing' my 'crazy.  I didn't recognize this in many others so I had to be the 'crazy' and 'off' one, yes...  No.

"We are all messed up, but we are all perfect.  It's true."   Chris Martin on "The Voice"

So, while what I created up north is devastatingly dying, I am in Florida where I always knew I was going to be one day and birthing this 'crazy'.  Ha.!

It didn't look or feel like this to me in what would be the human world of it.  It did feel exactly like this from my innate knowing and soul.

I breathe deep. 

This is enough for today.  At least, for this moment.

May you breathe deep and connect to your 'crazy'?....   Just maybe it is exactly what you are supposed to breathe and create outside of your being.

Perhaps, I'm really crazy now....offering you to connect to your crazy.... yikes     (lovingly crazy, of course....) lol

                                                    Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment