Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bid

I, again, won the online auction.  I believe this is the fifth time.  It was supposed to be over at 10 p.m.   At 9:55 p.m., another bidder came on board (after six days of no other bidding) and that person and I proceeded to bid for the same property until 1 a.m. in the morning.   The other person finally didn't want it anymore and I won.

While, I felt happy, I also feel very hesitant because of what I have experienced these past four months.  The house currently says 'offer is in review' and I walk on anxious and breathing to hear that they are finally willing to complete this deal.

When I tie myself to an outcome of any situation, I can create stress for myself.   I'm doing a very good job of it just now.   A small part of me is calm and completely believing.  Another small part of me is giving up myself in order to make this happen.   Another small part of me is completely being myself to make this happen.  Another small part of me knows fear.  Another small part of me knows that no matter what, I will be okay.

So, as I await the online site's answer, I have many small 'parts' swirling around inside of myself.  From moment to moment, I'm not sure which one will show itself.

My body and mind feel on high alert.  My soul rests in it.  My heart feels a bit agitated.  My whole being awaits.

I live in this moment because this is the only moment I have.  However, there is a drive that is pulling me forward in excitement.

One cannot make this stuff up.   One can only be their human self and balance what is inside of them as best they can in each moment, each opportunity, each challenge and each breath.

May you balance your human self with your inner knowing and believe that these two can, will, and do work in harmony when we allow it to be so.

May you allow it to be so.

This is hibiscus that is on the corner of the front of the apartment building I currently live in.  I have been feeding it since I have arrived here and I am blessed to enjoy these beautiful flowers each time I walk the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment