Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Where I'm At

I've written a letter to the CFO, COO, CEO, CRO, Co-Chairman, Head Of, etc. of the company that holds the mortgage on this property that I have been calling 'my' house.  My drive is still present and I will not let it go until I do (apparently).

I am going to look at other homes to see what has become available and to see if I feel 'at home' at any of these homes that are for sale in the community I will end up living in.

I'm anxious and excited.  I'm frustrated but also trusting the process as much as I can. 

I'm continually mentally and directionally 'move out' of the home up north and every day there are decisions, things and thoughts to handle and process.

I do have one little small ulcer on the knuckle of my pointer finger.  Ouch.  This is the first one I've had in definitely over a year.  Too much stress is not a woman's (or man's) friend.

Stress, I am learning, is just not wanting or accepting what is.  It comes from me fighting part of my own story;  allowing my story to be hard, difficult and even treacherous.

When I tap into that this is such a small picture in the totality of my life and things always work out and we all have ebbs and flow in our life; darkness and light; happy and sad - this is when stress is not center stage but acceptance and trust is.  Oh, it feels so much better to accept what I feel.  It gives me strength instead of zaps my strength. 

Acceptance and trust - when I can get to it - is what feels best within myself and around my self.

May you accept and trust as much as you can today and let the flow of what is your life 'just be' as you participate, seek and be/do who you are in this moment.  Feel it.  Feel You.  Ride the waves.

                                                                     Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment