Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 18, 2014

In tense

I wake up feeling the intensity of our world.  I don't know if it is what I am focused on or if it is just what is.  Probably both. 

I see all different species of animals playing with each other and creating bonds with humans.   I see seals crawling up onto a man's core and legs as he lays flat on the ground to greet the seals.   I see a deer playing and running with a dog.   I see dolphins and whales interacting with humans.  I see humans watching and protecting baby turtles on their trek towards the water.  I see a hummingbird eating from a man's hand.  I see humans helping defenseless animals to thrive. The beauty of this warms my soul.

I see human tragedies, losses and great sadness.  I see animals being abused and killed. I see suffering from loss, pain and distress.  I see people fighting and hurting each other and animals in most horrendous ways.

The intensity within is great just now.  I send out love and I send it to all.

For a human that truly loves cannot hurt another with intent.   A human that suffers will find their self doing things they never knew of or thought possible.

To be inside a suffering 'being' has to be a terrible feeling.  I can't imagine what it feels like to be inside of a 'body' that can beat, hurt, kill the defenseless and for naught.  The pain and agony inside of a person that can hurt outside of their self in this way...   I cannot imagine.   I am glad it is not me.

Accidents do happen.  Tragedies do occur.   Pain has been a part of the human life forever. 

Just what if, love does carry us through.  Love can win.  Love is what we all want.  Love can be what we all get.   Just what if...   Love will rule

May you spread the love within without.  You and your love are magical.  Be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment