Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Walk

I had a lovely walk with the dogs this morning.  It was a quiet morning filled only with bright sunshine and a comfortable temperature.  We went extra long and, yet, when we came in, Little Bear went crazy running in circles.   Tiffany chased her around and I sat on the floor and reached my feet.  My feet are not what they used to be.  Hey, I'm not what I used to be.  It is okay.  It feels different because it is different, I suppose.

Anyway, back to the brilliant weather.  It's Earth Day and I want to thank the Earth for supporting us all; supporting me even as I have not treated her perfectly.  She still shares with us the most exquisite beauty and nourishment. 

Interesting how Earth is known as a 'mother' and a 'she'.  We women surely are extremely strong especially in what matters to us most.  Most of us support our loved ones (in a way only a mother can) and some of us do not always get treated with the respect we would like.  Our beauty is insurmountable and we, at times perhaps, give more than we take.

I know there are many men like this too.  Men have their own wonder.  I appreciate them.

So, as I step barefoot onto Mother Earth, I thank her for supporting me wherever I am and wherever I go.  I thank her for her beauty and her guidance when I choose to stop, look and listen.  The mountains, the water, the flowers, the trees, the animals, the whispers and the loud ferocious storms; through all of this, she talks to us.

May you send your blessings out to Mother Earth today and may you stop, look and listen as often as possible.

                                                             Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment