Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 25, 2014

Going

I'm going out for a simple lunch at the mall with a girlfriend; my birthday lunch.  One might think I was going to meet Oprah.  To just get out of the house and make sure the dogs, bird, wash, doors, contractors are all okay and that I'm dressed FEELS like a whole lot of work to go out. 

I'm telling myself it's a long trip; I'm telling myself the bird has to be covered so the sun doesn't shine hard on her; the wash has to be put in the dryer --  I find myself feeling very childish and berated with these thoughts.

I know everything will be okay.   I know I will love it out there in the sunshine, at the mall, with a friend. 

Yet, my whole being shakes with anticipation of not being able; not being good enough.   I'm feeling like there is a plentitude of people waiting at the mall for my arrival to judge me.   Ha; not even the person waiting for me at the mall is going to care what I wear or look like.  I'm sure she has her own thoughts going throughout her own head.

If this is human, I don't want it.   Ha.   This is humanness of a woman that has struggled with her ability to use her fingers.   A woman who has struggled with pain.   A woman who has been 'in' for the last five years.  A woman who has lost her safe and beautiful haven of a home and is living temporarily in an apartment that is set up as such. 

I don't find safety in this.  Again, just like my home is inside of myself - I now have to 'own' the thought that safety is also inside of myself -- that I can and will handle anything that comes my way.   That if I am happy and fulfilled, those that I love will not banish or be impacted negatively.   If anything, my mind knows that those I love will be impacted positively if at all.   I will be more of a joy to be around if I'm happy, smiling, dancing and laughing because I am ME.

This being human is nothing to disregard or take lightly.   This being human is a challenge and a learning experience.   This being human has many rewards.  This being human can kick me right you know where as I'm at the depth of my 'child created thoughts'.

So, as I'm a spastic woman getting ready for an hour or so of ME time, I know that my thoughts are just that -  thoughts.   So, I will change them to know that I'm allowed to do what comes peaceful and enjoyable to me and I'm allowed to be peaceful and enjoy it while I do it.

So, there.....    Egad

Craziest stuff ever.    I want to resist this childishness.   It feels stupid   It sounds stupid.   Yet, if I resist it and do not embrace it, I will never change it and I certainly do not want to hold on to these thoughts anymore.

I have the dogs, bird, wash and apartment all taken care of.   They are safe while I go out and 'play'.  I am entitled to this and more importantly it is essential for my fulfillment.

And so it is.

May you fill yourself up with all that is real and happy from the deepest part of yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment