Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 9, 2012

Where I'm At

Well, little things can make me happy - and I got a pedicure for the first time in way over a year.  This is a huge deal to me.  My feet were not able to get a pedicure because of one toe and the soles of my feet being too sensitive AND now my dark blue toes (wanted to see what all the rave was about) are smiling up at me!  Ha.

In many people's lives, there still is trauma, oppression or life altering change and I see us connecting differently, more deeper to help each other; supporting each other; and leaning on each other.

I see some not knowing how to receive help. I see some not knowing how to give help. I see some easily doing one and not the other and I see some doing both.   Again, the human experience can be quite fascinating if we look at it through non-participatory involvement of, perhaps; can I say drama?  Mmmmmm  It is what it is, so I can know peace through whatever is happening if I choose it.   This is my goal for myself. 


The human experience (living in our bodies and dealing with the exterior and interior world of ours) is quite the hoot.   From dull to over the top; we are capable of knowing it all.  Truly, we are.  I am starting to feel that what most of us call positive and negative are really just what we want and don't want.  What doesn't hurt and what hurts.  Perhaps, the negative part is labeled 'bad', because it's something we surely do not want.

I've heard and read many say that their biggest 'negative' in their life eventually became one of the most positive things that ever happened to them.  Mmmmmm

What if when I was feeling a negative, I could just say what most likely can be the truth.  Well, I don't want this in my life; I feel I don't know how to handle it and, most undoubtably, I'll get through it.  This too shall pass.  And, choose peace in the chaos.  Just choose it. 

It's summer and the temperatures are stabilizing at high.  My body seems to work best in this stabilization of warmth and I feel pretty good.  I feel somewhat strong and I surely am not achy and hurting.  THIS IS GOOD STUFF.  I'd say this is positive.  Do we all have to go through negative to know what positive feels like.   So, negative can be positive in this sense, yes?

LOL, it is a bit early for my brain.  I haven't been up long enough.  Yet, this is what my fingers type.

May you choose peace.  Do you want to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment