Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 4, 2012

Agitated

I feel myself being agitated.  I'm agitated that I can't brush my teeth completely and this is the third week.  Yikes!

I'm agitated and have some fear of my old dog's struggles and the hardship it creates and the transitioning that may soon be taking place.  It's very sad in one mindset.  And, it's the natural course of things in another.

I'm agitated that I'm here with my dog because I love him so much and he has given me so much joy, and, it is a hard place to find myself.

I'm agitated that I can't get my life on the track that feels best for me, ALWAYS.  I guess I'm starting to get bored with where I'm at.  I know in my mind that boredom just may be what propels me forward.  In my body, it doesn't feel so great.

I see everyone else doing and living and being.  I see a woman carrying two cases of beer and I tell myself maybe that's what I need to do.  I see a friend starting a new path.  I hear myself say she is on a better path than myself.   I see people out to restaurants laughing and I'm eating scrambled eggs for the third week.

OH WOE IS ME!  I could laugh at myself and I'm too angry to let myself do so!!!!

Oh, the webs we humans weave.  I'm a very good weaver indeed.

May you notice the webs you'd like to free yourself from and may you have the courage to do so.


(Of course, after letting my fingers 'run', I know what I 'see' is not complete reality, and yet, I let my mind believe it is somewhat....mmmmmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment