Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey

I've haven't been in touch, but I've been thinking about you.  How does a woman talk about what someone has asked her not to. How do I make it about me, when it's not always.

My wonderful husband has hit a hard patch with a health battle and I've been very involved with loving him. How lucky I am that I can do this and how scary it is when a loved one is fighting for better health.

The doctors are amazing and yet, one doctors works on this problem, another on another issue and on and on and on. We need one willing and able doctor that all these doctors can coordinate with to make healthcare more stable. It's quite confusing and is the bottom line that we are all in the Creator's hands.

My days are long, my nights are lonely and my awareness of what is most important to me is 'loud'; shouting at me, in fact.

I, more and more, believe that there are many answers inside of ourselves if we can just tap into and believe in ourselves. Yes, it's great to get feedback, knowledge and professional advisement when uncertain to our own health needs. I also believe it's important to be aware and a participant in one's own healthcare as well.

It feels like I'm on a not so fun roller coaster ride at times and I'm also learning that sometimes it's easier to be the sick one and other times it's easier to be the healthy one in the relationship. BALANCE.

Balance always seems to be important in living, deciding, growing, playing, working and great health.

May you check within yourself if you feel balanced and know what you can do to get your balance on.

May we all live with the ability and desire to live fully and awareness and knowledge that living here on this earth is limited.

Live on!


No comments:

Post a Comment