Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Beautiful Dark Day

It's as dark as 9 pm at night here and, in reality, it's 9 am.  More wonderful rain coming my way.  The fish love it, my flowers, trees, and grass enjoy it also.  It is a gift from the heavens.

Balancing my mind is forefront on my brain today.  Again, keeping the thoughts I need, deleting the thoughts that are hurtful and letting some sit in the back of my head.....

...Ok, this is too much garbage for even me!  Today is a great day to live our lives and love what we do and be aware and honor what we do not so that we can move forward to create the life that we know we feel best living. 

Luckily in my teens and my 20's, especially, I lived and loved everyday.  I woke up excited and went to bed happy and content.  I did what made me feel good.  I worked a full time job that I loved and got paid well for and worked a part time job at night doing data entry during the week in the winters.   In summer, I worked Monday thru Friday and every weekend I headed to the shore and parked my car and walked, jogged and danced the weekend away.  Everything was easy for me to live me.  I had no other 'people' in my head.   I had great friends and good co-workers.  I did me, though.  People knew not to ask me for a party or anything if it was the weekend and it was not at the beach. 

Now, I have 'others' in my head.  And, in truth, most of them do not want to be there!  They'd prefer I'd let them be. 

So, how do I get back in my own head with just myself and get my 'me' on again.   I do not know.  I feel guilt even saying it.  I feel 'bad' or 'wrong'.  These are the thoughts that I want to delete from my brain forever.  I don't want to have one cell in my body thinking that if I do what makes me happy that others will be left out or hurt or alone.   I know this is not the truth in a big part of myself.  I have to get all of myself to believe this.

Oh, what's a woman to do!

May you feel your way to you and know that with an open heart, this is the most gratifying way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment