Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fear One

Why do I fear sorrow and do not fear happiness.  Why do I embrace joy but not grief.  Why are more people (generally speaking) more comfortable around laughter instead of tears. 

Why do I fear the one side of these feelings and not the other. 

Perhaps, thoughts to ponder.

If we all accepted that we all feel these things and it's better to feel and process than shut down and bury, could we all truly, always, share the human experience just as it was meant to be shared.  Mmmmm

May you share yourself just as you are today.  You are the present in this lifetime when you just let yourself BE YOU. 

When we come from our innermost self, through love, compassion and empathy, there is nothing more beautiful to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment