Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 5, 2012

Feelings

I'm feeling that people are digging deep to find their own answers and way.  I feel people are being supportive of each other doing this.  I'm feeling our loved ones and even most 'strangers' are wanting others and themselves to be happy.  I'm feeling almost everyone wants to go in this direction.  I'm feeling it's happening!

We are sharing our struggles more.   We are ignoring our troubles less.  We are feeling our way in a world that has almost everything right at our fingertips. 

The ease of what is is tremendous.  Our human brain cannot possibly take it all in.  We are forced to go inward to find the strength and power that is our own. 

What we want and need is not 'out there'.  There is no more to living than what we are doing.  In every life, there is birth, greatness, happiness, disappointment, joy, great sorrow, wonder and death.  I want to enjoy the happiness when I have it, swim in my greatness, allow the grief, feel the great sorrow, and believe in the wonder while living between my birth and my death.  I want to let it all flow through me and know I'm experiencing my life and it's okay.  It is more than okay.  It is everything I am and need.  It is pure brilliance.  What a ride! 

For me, the happiness and joy feel so much better.  In truth, the grief and sorrow allow me to know happiness and joy.  One does not come without the other.  Noone knows just one.  We are made to feel them all.  This is the human experience.

May you allow your life experience to be human.  (whew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment