Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bundle

I'm currently a bundle of tension, nerves and rewiring that I feel like I do not have much control of at this point in my game.

I'm settling in to who I am becoming and visiting facts more and more.

I am getting stronger as I accept where I'm at. 

The world flows around me and the energy of the world within me.

I am stumped at the words that come from my fingers and do not take much time to wonder about them. 

We are each where we need to be.  I am where I am supposed to be.  This much I feel is true.

Chaos currently reigns, however; this time it's a welcome chaos.  I believe this chaos is the storm I must go through to get to the beach, so to speak. 

My human form is made up of so many emotions, energy grids and complex wiring - I can't help but to be amazed.

I think 'nutty' as I continue forward and it feels so true and real.  I don't understand most of it.  I do understand that to accept and proceed forward is the best way for me, currently.

May you take where you are, with or without understanding, and trust and use it to create the world you want to thrive in.

Oh Lordie, help me know and now.  Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment