Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thinking too Much

I'm thinking that I have nothing clever, interesting or helpful to share.  I'm thinking that I'm saying many things over and over again and it's getting quite old.  I'm thinking that 'noone' wants to hear what I have to say and/or that what I have to say is boring.

I've lost the flow of just typing what is.  Just going with the flow and not thinking about what I type.  I'm uncertain as to how helpful or exciting I can be; how excited about your life I can help you feel.

I suppose I'll just process these thoughts and see where I end up.  I'll sit with these thoughts and decide where to go from here.

Perhaps, this is a perfect time for me to just be.  Perhaps, just experiencing where I am (BE HERE NOW) is the best way to manage these current moments.

It's nice having my husband home and on the mend.  It's nice watching my daughter live and do brilliant things.  It's nice enjoying my animals and my home.  It's nice emailing, texting and a wee bit of talking on the phone and being with friends and family.

It's nice to just let life unfold around me and within me.

May you enjoy your life as it unfolds around you and within you.  Just be. 

"YOU" is what is the common denominator of everything you are, do and be.  Which 'you' are you living through today?   You know you got it if the you you are experiencing feels good!  (what?)  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment