Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Where I'm At

I'm back on antibiotics from the small operations I had on my mouth.  My mouth is swollen and sore.  I cannot eat hard food.  This is the third week.  The good news is I'm not hungry and my weight has dropped a few pounds.  It's always fun for me to drop a few pounds.  I will be glad when my mouth feels like mine again.

My nerves are not the calmest.  Breathing deep is helping me when I remember and act to do so.  I'm still feeling stuck between the world of my home and the work force world.  It's okay, it is what it is.  I say that because thinking anything else just now is scary for me.  I'm looking at places, I have very few feelers out.  And, I am closer than I was last week.

My Durby dog (aussie) is losing his footing more each day and I enjoy his company greatly.  It's nice that I have this time to be with him and all my animals.

I hear the power washer as I type this.  The backyard is getting clean with very strong sprays of water.  It's a great thing.  It's more great that I do not have to do it!

I have many beautiful connections with beautiful people.  Many of these beautiful people have struggles just now.  Actually, all of us do.  Change is strong just now in the world I see.  I pray we come on board as best we can and together, instead of apart, create the world that each of us want to live in.  If we honor and come from truth and compassion, understanding and acceptance as best we can...  well, I would love to see this and be a part of this. 

I know many will not understand me.  And, if you can just let me be me because it is not hurting you nor is it denying who you are... this is a great start AND vice versa.  Until we walk in each other shoes (and this is highly unlikely to happen), may we be open to understanding and allowing acceptance of our 'unknown' to be helpful in the world. 

People that are hurting each other are hurting terribly inside of themselves.  I believe this.  Yes, hurting each other is not the way I want to watch my world happen.  If we each come from our own truth, whatever that may be and be able to open up and feel loved in return....  this just may be one answer. 

May your portion of the world from within, be about love, compassion, desire to understand and offering of your truth to carry on during your daily life.  This may be strange to some, if not many.  However, this is where I'm at.  I'm desiring to see a better, happier, more together world as I step back into it.

I am asking myself who am I to want this.  It is my truth.  I guess that's who I am.   I am just here on this earth and this is my truth. 

What is your truth? 

Thoughts I ponder:  Should truth feel good?  Perhaps, not always good, but always right..  ??  Does it sit deep within us always? 

No comments:

Post a Comment