Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 12, 2012

Show

I'm going to my daughter's horse show today.  It's a local one, finally, and I want to go and support her and enjoy the beauty of the horse and rider.

It's a beautiful day and it will be nice for me to soak up some sun.

I feel trepidation about leaving my old dog home alone for a bit longer than I'm comfortable with, AND, what is a woman to do.

I need to pick and choose and do what I think is best.  I hope that, for the most part, it will be the best for everyone and the process of what is will unfold gently and lovingly.

May you be open to gentleness and lovingness today as you choose your steps forward to YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment