Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 3, 2012

Card

In the tarot deck of cards, "The Alchemical Tarot",  illustrated and written by Robert M. Place and Rosemary Ellen Guiley, I find a card currently that keeps returning to the forefront again and again.  It has come back to me in roundabout ways after I wasn't really 'feeling' it and put it back in the deck twice.  It cracked me up when I picked it up for the third time.  It got my attention.  Ha.

So, I'm going to go with the flow and present it here:  The Magician

"The Magician is a reminder that whatever we see in the manifest world contains a hidden divine essence; therefore, we are not to be taken in by shallow appearances, but must strive for deeper perception.  With the Magician we have advanced from the naivete of the Fool to the awareness of the initiate.

The Magician also represents skill both physical and verbal.  Physical skill relates to athletic prowess, or trade and craft skills, and the magician plies these with confidence and ease.  Verbal skills are the gifts of eloquence and entertainment; however, these skills are also the dark gifts of the trickster who fools and lies with words.  Even the most accurate words lie, in the sense that they only point to reality and are not reality itself.  If this card relates to something you have been told by others, beware - do not be taken in by eloquence.  Stay grounded.  Examine and analyse.

The Magician also points to our inner self.  In this context, the positive qualities of self-worth and self-confidence are emphasized.  Other people are attracted to the engaging, entertaining Magician within you; they admire your skills. 

If there are any negative signs in the reading they may point to a tendency to be too intellectual, and to rely too much on left-brain, rational thought.  The magician ideally is a balance of opposites, with the left brain in harmony with the right, matter in harmony with spirit and the microcosm in harmony with macrocosm.

The Magician's place in the Major Arcana as number one is the position of beginnings.  This parallels mythology, for Hermes is the god of initiation and of beginnings.  In a reading these beginnings might be a journey, a new spiritual awareness, a new job or a new skill, a new relationship or a new phase of life.  Hermes takes you to the threshold of change but does not lead you across it.  That is the next phase of the journey."

Journey on!

May we journey on our own path and meet as one very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment