Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Struggles

Struggles just may be one of our greatest teachers, along with our children!  An accident, a mishap, a challenge... they change us.  They open our eyes and our hearts.  Sometimes, if we are not ready, our hearts and eyes shutdown, hopefully, only for a very short while. 

Amazing, what the human mind and body can convey and do.  I always was so taken by human anatomy.  How so many thousands of things work simultaneously without us having to do anything.  It just is.  Our heart pumps, nutrients are delivered, breathing occurs, movement happens.   And it just does.  Really and truly amazing. 

What our brain is capable of is also very extensive.  Training the brain is a good idea. Most of us know this all during childhood.  I'm noticing that now, at 52, it's pertinent that I re-train my brain and reset and teach it new thoughts and let go of many very common thoughts that are in my head.  These 'old' thoughts no longer propel me forward.  These thoughts can either keep me stuck or push me back even.  I need new thoughts; better thoughts.  Thoughts made for this part of my life.  How exciting and how challenging this can be for me.  

First, I have to discover what I want these new thoughts to be.  Then, I am realizing I have to ingrain these into my brain and work from here.  BUT, HOW COOL IT IS THAT I CAN CHOOSE TO DO THIS.  Amazing, truly amazing.

How do your thoughts and struggles propel you forward?  Are you on board and willing to discover what works for you during this chapter of your life?

Are you attending your own college of BE U in the way that works best for YOU? 

Even though many of us, at one time or another, thought we knew it all, we can never know it all.  How fun it can be to learn!

                                   New York City (much working synergistically), yet, perhaps, much to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment