Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 20, 2021

You

The truthful power of you and acceptance of yourself attracts everything that is meant for You.  Nothing you need do but bring your loving truth into all you experience.  Let your loving truth flow into and through everything You.    

What is meant for us will always happen.  What is not meant for us never will.   As we stand in our loving truth, the flow of life - beautiful amazing life - flows the brightest and easiest. 

Being your true, authentic self in every moment, breath and experience and accepting what You are feeling is one of the very best ways of going through your life.  

May you let yourself free to be true, open, loving and trusting of You.  Just Be U.  "Just 9Be U"  "Grow Yourself Complete"...  by being true to everything You from your own loving ways.  

Oh the power and empowerment in this; just being You...

May You know it, live it, be it and follow it.   

I wish you your beautiful, bright flowing ways.   




No comments:

Post a Comment