Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 7, 2021

Lightning

We had a wonderful storm here yesterday.  It was full of wind, rain, dark skies, thunder and lightning.  It came in and stayed a while.  It sang its song.  It did its thing.  It cleared things away.  It refreshed the earth.  It lit things up.   

I so love a good storm especially when I am safe and can experience it from my feeling safe place.

May you experience life.  You will experience storms.  You will experience high winds.  You will experience thunder and lightning.  

They just may come to place you in a new and/or better direction.  It is all a part of the human journey.  Nature; for You and for me.  It can heal.  It can be exciting.  The closer you live to/through your innate wisdom, the more you free yourself.  You being free to Be U - when You rise up to meet your natural essence - your true essence - it may just be the most beautiful thing you can do, be and bring into/through any storm.

May you set yourself ablaze...  Do what You love to do.

May you do what is inside of You to do; the things that makes you feel eager and excited just thinking about.   

Oh the awesomeness that awaits and is You.!.



No comments:

Post a Comment