Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Past Present Future

It is said that we can't live in the past, we can't live in the future.  We can only live in the now and that is why we call it the present.

But...  many of us certainly try...  Ha.

We live in the now through our past experiences.   We may live in the future thinking of the possibilities.  Our dreams are created in the now yet can be through wishes of what could have been in the past and what is possible in our future.

"Be Here Now" has been a famous book by Ram Dass.  A very unique book that is still very popular and has a lot of interesting wisdom.

"The Power of Now" is a powerhouse book by Eckert Tolle that is such a fabulous read that I've read it three times.  Each time, the present was most aligned through me deeply as I read it.  It is often my go to book to get in touch with myself in each present moment and to open my heart and soul to my peaceful place that resides within me in this very present that I am speaking about.

When confusion sets in, I find myself asking myself  'what is my goal in this very minute'...  This brings me into the present.

When I breathe and watch, focus and 'play' with my breath, I also receive the present.

When I feel myself here at the computer with my fingers going across the keyboard and my whole body being supported by my chair, this is my present.

Whatever you are doing, if you do it fully present with awareness and mindfulness in the whole of the experience, you give yourself the present.

The present of the now.  The present of being here now.  The present in participating in your life now, fully, as it is.

If you are folding clothes that just came out of the dryer, you can feel the warmth and smell the freshness.  Present.

If you are cooking, you can notice the colors, the smells, the sounds, the combining of the meal.  Present.

As you eat, you can focus on the smell, the texture, the color, the flavor; each bite.  Present.

May You give yourself the present of living in the present; living in the now.  Try it... You just might like it.

It is said that when one lives in the past, depression can take hold.  When one lives in the future, anxiety can abound.  When one lives in the present, one can fully experience it; invite peace and calm; open to joy and experience and learn from the past and it can build one's best future.

This, I wish for You.

May You have it going on...  Now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment