Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 29, 2021

Thoughts

Here’s something to think about maybe...   It has been said that we think 60K to 80K thoughts per day.  And, 90% of them are the same thoughts each day...

Oh my!  Pretty interesting.  Feels something of truth to me if not complete truth.  We are habitual creatures.  We 'fall' in and out of habits.  Staying in a habit seems to be way more easily done that changing and/or transforming a habit.

Becoming aware of a habit that we want to change and doing so is not impossible.  It may take work of super proportions.  And, at times, when we are truly ready for the change/transformation, it can prove somewhat easy.  Especially through awareness, desire, knowledge, wisdom, truth, openness and support.  Oh, it can happen and does.  

And, it has even been known that the habit changes without us even knowing because we change or our life changes.

Whatever it takes, if you want to change your thinking - more to love, uplifting, joy and to meet the life that is You(rs) now and that You wish to create, it is so doable.  You are so doable.  You are so able.

May you be aware of your thoughts as much as possible.  If they don’t produce an outcome that you enjoy, release them or change them up.   If they produce a joyful feeling, yay on You.  !!

Thoughtful thinking...   Put a light on your thoughts and dig in.!.

How are your thoughts working for You?  

No comments:

Post a Comment