Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 24, 2021

Thyself; Now

Love thyself.  Know thyself.  Be thyself.  Bloom thyself.  

May you grow and live the beautiful life of You(rs).   The unique presence of You matters.  

Goals.  We mostly all have them.  They can be tiny goals of brushing our teeth or combing our hair.  They can be medium goals of enjoying color or one of our favorite smells.  They can be gigantic goals of change and transformation.  And, really, a goal is a goal is a goal.

If something comes up for you to do.  If, in this moment, you choose to focus on the fullness and the present of this moment...  it all matters.

We can truly only live in the now with thyself.  We can feel what we feel in the now.  We can participate in a plan in this moment.  Perhaps, they are all big goals.  They are all small goals.  

Just living thyself and your life in this moment is a beautiful gift and I wish You mastery of same.

May you be uniquely awesome, wonderful, beautiful, innately You; n o w.    

No comments:

Post a Comment