Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 27, 2021

Supermoon Magic

Full Supermoon Magic...  

May your challenges dissipate and your happy energy serve to create your dreams.    

This is a high energetic time for our world and universe; for You.  Some say there are portals open to create and recreate what we truly want in our lives; what is supposed to be ours from our innate knowing.  

Change and possibilities are high just now.  All you need do is take one step and the rest will flow, perhaps, way more easy than one could imagine.   It is often the one step that we take or don't take that can make all the difference.

May you listen to your inner wisdom - what calls to You.  May You step into it, on it, out of it, through it.   May you step away from what doesn't feel fulfilling, happy, uplifting or representing of You.

May you ‘grab on’ to the best of You and build and carry forth your life’s joy and purpose.

May you GO for You.  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment