Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 8, 2021

Dark Light

Mindfulness and awareness are more conscious behaviors than not.  To be fully mindful (open) and present in every step we take can take practice.  To be aware is to be the watcher; the seer, the seeker.

What makes us who we are...  What is it that we see automatically or first...  Where does our mind go habitually...  

Am I creating struggles and hardship more often than I realize...  Do I see the good in people first...  Is my awareness trained on good things happening more than hurtful things...  Do things that hurt me really happen to me because of me...  Is it possible that I may hurt because of another's ignorance or pain.  What about my ignorance and pain...  What do I become mindful of through...

Often in the dark, we see things differently.  Some things come more to light.  Some shine together. Some stories are told and/or better understood. True colors shine.  Often in the dark, we are blessed with loving connections and divine information.

Wherever you find yourself just now, are you inviting loving thoughts of high vibration...  You know you are when you feel whole, free, light and self-kindness.

May You always choose your authentic self to bring forth with your heart open.

May you expand into and open to the full spectrum of You.  



No comments:

Post a Comment