Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 31, 2021

Where I'm At

For years previous to this, I would post a "Where I'm At" post every now and then in this blog just to be open, true and to share/be Me.

I haven't done it in what feels like forever and something within me has been telling me to do so.

So, here is... Where I'm at...

With the Corona Virus, my husband stopped all travel.  He traveled a lot.  Mostly every week.  So, him being home and not traveling was an 'eye-opener' for both of us.

Today, he starts traveling again.   It may prove interesting in many different ways.

I am open to experiencing this 'interesting' from the most open, loving place within myself.

I am alone once again.  Home alone.  It feels freeing mostly.  There is a bit of fright present.  And, I truly feel, believe and know that this is going to be an awesome week living in this freedom and this fright.

I have booked many zoom classes, sessions and 'dates' with other women starting their soul fulfilling businesses and soul calling dreams.  I have one session booked with a dearest, beautiful friend from sophomore year in high school.  We were roommates and we easily got along, worked well together, exercised, played real hard, worked just as hard and know each other deeply, openly, freely and powerfully.  She is totally awesome.  I deeply love her.  I love 'Us'.  She is a part of me. This session will be a gift to me.  I just know this.   I pray, wish, hope and want this session to be an empowering gift to her.   May it be so.  It is so.  So it is.  

I hope to gather thoughts, papers and ideas with goals of creating, growing and sharing.  No set schedule, other than the calls.  No right or wrong.  No judgment.  I plan to just feel and trust my way upward, onward and through this week of Me Time.

Whoop!

May you do You in the manner that feels best, easiest, fulfilling, freeing and/or whatever describes and encourages what works/plays out best for You.

Oh, what a FUN week we can create.  All we need do is believe, allow, flow and g(r)o(w).  "Just Be U" and watch your magic explode in the most beautiful and precise way.  

My whole body vibrates with anticipation of sharing awesome in and with every experience, situation, moment and relationship I find myself in.

May you let the vibration of You be open, true, loving, kind and, oh, I am so hoping we all find ourselves Wowed.  !!

                                                             Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment