Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 23, 2021

Shine

There is a light, a flame, inside of you; unique to You.

We all have one.  I believe it comes from the same source.  

When we allow and fuel it with our loving truth, freedom to be our authentic innate self, it expands and flourishes  It builds and shines beautifully.

When we resist, not honor, or hide our uniqueness and loving truth, it dims.  It contracts.

May you let your light flourish and expand.  May you let yourself flourish and expand.

"The circle of life."

Below is a picture of my little office space where I hope to show up in your life from in the way(s) that I can be most supportive to You.    

Whether it be a blog post, a zoom call, an email, text or some kind of cool connection.  Even if it is just my desire to hold space for any one that could use it.  I send my love, hope and belief that You being You and allowing your love its freedom to grow/shine will encourage, support and allow You to build the light/flame that is You(rs).  To shine inward.  To shine outward.

May you light yourself up in whatever light feels best on You.  Your light matters.  Let it shine. Let it shine. Let You shine.   

May you find the invisible switch within you that allows you to turn your light on to the level that is comfortable to You.  You are amazing.  

May You shine and share your light.  May we all light up the world; individually, together.

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment