Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Sunrise

Sunrise.

Beautiful.  A new day.  A new dawn.  A new promise.  A new hope.  A new chance.  Anew.

I woke up about 4 minutes before sunrise.  Something in me told me to get up and go have some fun and beauty and witness the sunrise.  I was blessed with a calm, serene and beautiful sunrise.

There is something within each of us.  Perhaps, a lot of 'somethings' that guide us, support us and even heal us as we get out of our own way and connect to these somethings.

In the silence of our minds, we know.  In the breath that we breathe and awaken to, we know.  In the sunrises and sunsets, it is there.  It is always present if we let it be so.

May you let your internal knowing and guidance live with you and through You.  It is always there.  It is up to You to connect, believe, surrender and hear.

It's that voice from within.  The loving one.   It is the song that pops in our minds.  It is a thought of someone or something.   It is the something that catches our attention.   It is the push that requests us to do something on the sly ('playfully artful').  It is the request from deep within, throughout our whole beingness to be adventurous ('do something out of the norm') and/or suddenly or unexpectedly.

Let your inner knowing be like the sunrise.  It happens every day.

Sunrise.  May you know there is good in the day that alights and that every day alights.   

No comments:

Post a Comment