Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 15, 2021

New Dawn

If you can imagine it, you can dream it.

If you can dream it, you can create it.

If you create it, you will live it...  It all depends on You.

‘It’ being the life You live.  

I know this is very much like a popular poem/saying that has been around for a long time.  I believe it fully.

I think if something is within us, it can grow.  It can be through us and lived out.  Focus on the things and feelings that life You up.  

Choose well.  It is what we do with what we feel and say to ourselves that creates our experiences.

If you hear yourself saying something that feels ugly or hurtful to yourself, change it up immediately.  Let that feeling and saying go and create anew.

May You be your own best friend.  From this place of love and happiness, is what I wish us all to create the world to grow up and through from.  

I wish you grand imagination, awesome dreams, great creations and an exquisitely unique life built through You for You.    Rock the power of You.  !!

May You love yourself exquisitely.



No comments:

Post a Comment